Terms Of Service
At Freedom Wash Club, we want all our clients to understand our service expectations. We feel it is important to be fully informed on the services and our expectations. Please fully review and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any information contained in our agreement. We will require you to verify that you read and understood the terms and conditions agreement before we commence any work.
Description of Binding Agreement
These terms and conditions serve as a binding agreement between the property owner, hereby identified as “client” and Freedom Wash Club and its owners, employees, and subcontractors, hereby identified as “company,” for the execution or services in exchange for payment for residential or commercial exterior cleaning services to include pressure washing and non-pressure washing. The services that Freedom Wash Club provide to you are subject to the following terms and we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions any time without notice to you. You can review the Terms and conditions by clicking on the Terms and conditions links via our website, email communications or any other communications such as estimate or invoice links.
Client agrees to allow company on the property for the purposes of completing cleaning services requested. Client understands that the cleaning service will be completed in the timeframe given during the estimate. Due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, the cleaning service may need to be moved to the next available business day. Client understands that the company will do their best to accommodate for a quick reschedule but have to work around other scheduled clients and weather. Company also has the permission to visit the property with little or no notice to assess service needs prior to the date of service, as well as to check completion after services have been rendered.
Client agrees to allow company to utilize their residential water source via outdoor spigot, which will be turned on and easily accessible on the date of service. If on well water, or if in an area with low water pressure or volume, client agrees to inform the company and will avoid using any water during the cleaning service. If clients water source is not sufficient for cleaning service, they must inform the company so they can adequately prepare to bring water with them to cover required flow. There is a fee of $75 for the company to bring water to complete the cleaning service due to the extra required equipment to transport and feed the water from our tanks. Freedom Wash Club does not hook up to the homeowner’s power as our equipment is powered by our own systems or ran on gas. The only hookup is to your homes spigot for water and the only item to be touched by the crew members. Crew members are to inspect any spigot previous to cleaning to ensure there is no damage to area and inspection after. Per their required training, they must take before and after photos. Freedom Wash Club will not be held accountable for previously damaged spigots. Client will be informed of any previously noted damage. Freedom Wash Club will not be held accountable for any issues within or outside the home that is not related to the cleaning service.
Risks and Releases of Liability Acknowledgement
Freedom Wash Club technicians are well trained in the equipment used in the cleaning industry and take extreme precautions in making sure the company does not cause harm to your investment. Freedom Wash Club uses safe techniques with the use of low pressure on delicate surfaces such as siding. However, damage can still occur to any delicate surface due to poor maintenance, neglect to the property and or low grade building materials. Routine maintenance per manufacture’s recommendations on the homes surfaces, should be implemented by homeowners to avoid any potential defects. Prior to washing the home any areas of concern need to be addressed by the homeowner to insure a watertight seal. This will prevent damage from occurring. The homeowner assumes all the risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to improper maintenance.
On the date of service, the company will note any pre-existing damage on the field hand checklist sheet with the client and have them sign. If client is unable to sign at time of noted damage, the company will note the absence on the field hand check list sheet and take photos of noted damage. Homeowner will have to sign off on the checklist sheet to note they have been informed of any damage once work is complete. If homeowner is unavailable at time of completion, the office manager will notify client of any damage before work along with supporting documentation. If any new damage is found during the cleaning process, the company will cease all cleaning efforts until the client can see the damage and acknowledge its existence.
Client understands that the company has set procedures to ensure plant life around the area of cleaning is protected. Client understands that their wash could be scheduled during midday sun and there could be potential for leaf burn as water can get on and around the plant during the cleaning process. If any issues arise with plant life around the area of cleaning, the company will evaluate to see if plant life suffered from leaf burn and will recover or if it has been killed. Company will then determine plant of action after evaluation of plant life.
Some paints that prevent organic growth may react with chlorine bleach and cause discoloration and streaks. It is the property owners responsibility to notify Freedom Wash Club prior to the appointment that their property contains this type of paint. Freedom Wash Club makes every effort to protect your home and property. In the event you have any paint discoloration Freedom Wash Club is not responsible.
House Wash Acknowledgement
Client understands that any blemish or flaw or any existing oxidation will be more noticeable after cleaning. Vinyl sided homes that have not been maintained or has contact sun exposure will be susceptible to oxidation. Signs of oxidation are as follows: chalky white powder on siding and the clear luster removed. Please understand if your home suffers from oxidation, you may see this difference after a cleaning. When home is covered with debris, those blemishes may not stand out as much as it would be after it has been cleaned. Most of the time those issues are pointed out to the client during estimate inspection or during cleaning process. Client understands that company may not find every flaw and is not reliable if it is more noticeable after wash unless it is found to be of negligence on company end. Client also understands if we do a site unseen estimate based off provided photos or use of Eagle eye software, that we will not be able to note any flaws in exterior surfaces. If we do a site unseen estimate, client understands we are not reliable for any unacknowledged flaw and will do our best to point this out at date of cleaning. Client also understands that our cleaning solution is specifically designed for our cleaning services and it will not cause any discoloration or damage to the siding.
On the Day of Service:
Please have a water spigot activated and accessible
Please have all windows and doors shut tightly
Please have screens removed for better rinsing between windows, remove if you are having windows cleaned specifically.
Please have all pet’s inside before and during cleaning
Please clear the work areas of all items and remove all sensitive materials from the areas being washed such as flags, doormats, and vehicles
Please avoid using water during cleaning service to ensure no loss of pressure or volume.
While the company has implemented procedures and processes to cover electrical outlets, we suggest the client shut off power to all exterior outlets that are not covered with exterior covers. The company will clean windows but it is upon the clients to remove any window screens as they can be delicate and brittle. Removing window screens will allow the company to thoroughly clean windowsills and leave the windows streak-free.
Exclusions & Limitations:
A $75 deposit is required to secure your cleaning service. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be subtracted from total quoted price after service is completed on your invoice. Example: A job is quoted $300. We require a $75.00 deposit leaving the remaining balance due after service of $225.00.
A 50% cancellation fee will be assessed if client cancels or removes any services agreed upon without 24-hour advanced notice.
A $45.00 processing fee will be assessed for any returned checks.
If water intrusion occurs, the company will not be held responsible. We make every effort to prevent this but due to unavoidable issues such as bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations.
Notify the company if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of our cleaning solution on them. If we are failed to be notified of this, the company is not responsible for any ill effect on any surfaces.
Content Release & Use
Client agrees to allow Freedom Wash Club to utilize any photos, videos, reviews or descriptions of the property in the context of advertising for the company. The company will use these photos, videos or descriptions without any compensation to the client. The media will be solely used for advertising and training purposes. The client agrees not to seek punitive action in a civil court or law regarding the use of the above media. We will not include sensitive information such as addresses or names. If the client agrees to allow the company to display a sign for marketing on their property, it will remain in effect for no more than seven days. If any damage not fault of mother nature occurs, the client will be charged the retail cost of the sign.
If Any Damage Occurs
Freedom Wash Club will be obligated under our terms and conditions for any damage that was a direct result of operator error, negligence, or willful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reported to Freedom Wash Club within 3 days of completion of service. The company will be allowed 30 calendar days from the date of written receipt to inspect the premises and have the sole option in repairing or contracting repair to any damages that was result of negligence. Freedom Wash Club can not be responsible for damage due to oxidized paints and surfaces. Paints that are previously exposed to mold for long periods of time can become oxidized and can easily peal off when exposed to high pressure water or chemicals. Freedom Wash Club is not responsible for any damage due to oxidation. There is a very small amount of home paints on the market (less than 1%) that may fade or cause streaks when chlorine bleach comes in contact with them. Freedom Wash Club makes every effort to spot check paint however in the event your paint has a bad reaction to chlorine bleach Freedom Wash Club is not responsible. It is the homeowners responsibility to check with the paint manufacturer or run their own spot tests prior to their appointment. Using chlorine bleach is considered an industry standard in pressure cleaning and Freedom Wash Club will not be considered negligent for any chemical interactions involving chlorine and paint.
Payment is due upon completion of work unless other arrangements were made between the client and Freedom Wash Club. All payments made for services are non-refundable. If there is any dispute regarding the quality of the work, Freedom Wash Club must be notified within 3 days of service date. Pictures of the service quality issue must be emailed to [email protected]. Resolution will be the sole discretion of Freedom Wash Club. We accept all forms of payment to include cash, check or credit. If paying with credit, we accept payment through our credit card processor link or the office for privacy and security of our client’s information. Any invoice or scheduled payment over 10 days past due will be subject to a late fee of 16%. If payment is not received within, 30 days of past due, Freedom Wash Club reserves the right to file a civil claim to collect outstanding debt. Any legal fees incurred will be added to the unpaid balance of the client. Freedom Wash Club also reserves the right to refuse to continue business with client who is currently past due or who has been 30+days past due more than once. This contract is binding.
If client and company have a net 30 days’ payment schedule, client must have payment submitted to company by 30-day grace period. Any invoice or scheduled payment that is past due 30 days after date of agreement, is subject to a 16% late fee. If payment is not received within, 60 days of past due, Freedom Wash Club reserves the right to file a civil claim and collect outstanding debt. Any legal fees incurred will be added to unpaid balance of the client. Freedom Wash Club also reserves the right to refuse to continue business with a client who is currently past due, or who has been 60+ days past due more than once. This contract is binding.
Acceptance to Terms
By accepting an estimate, the client agrees to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. You authorize Freedom Wash Club to do the work as specified on the estimate. You release our company from property damage unless it is caused by negligence or willful misconducts. Freedom Wash Club is not responsible for damage to lose siding, paint, wood, trim or windows that was previously noted as damage or found during the pre-inspection walk through.
- There is a $50.00 cancellation fee if notice is not given within 24 hours of service, or if the Company arrives and cannot wash.
- There is a $50.00 Processing fee for any returned checks.
- The Company is not responsible for water intrusion. While every effort is made to prevent this from happening, bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations can make this unavoidable.
- The Company is not responsible for the rare “fogging” effect that happens to multi pane windows with bad seals.
- The Company assumes you have verified with your roofing manufacturer, home paint manufacturer, and any other exterior materials manufacturers that our service using a base of chlorine will be safe to use on your home. We will not take responsibility for effects to these surfaces.
- This agreement to provide services is in no way a guarantee that stains will be removed completely. The Company does strive for a 100% customer satisfaction, and will work with homeowners when this does not occur.
- With our membership program, because of the initial discount given all payments made are non refundable even if membership is cancelled.
- Notify the Company if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of detergent on them. If the company is not notified of this, The Company is not responsible for any ill effects to any surfaces regarding this matter.
- Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Freedom Wash Club, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your FreedomWashClub.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Freedom Wash Club may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Freedom Wash Club liability. You must immediately notify Freedom Wash Club of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Freedom Wash Club will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Freedom Wash Club or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Freedom Wash Club for inclusion on your Website, you grant Freedom Wash Club a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Freedom Wash Club will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Freedom Wash Club has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Freedom Wash Club sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Freedom Wash Club reasonable opinion, violates any Freedom Wash Club policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Freedom Wash Club sole discretion. Freedom Wash Club will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Freedom Wash Club the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Freedom Wash Club before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Freedom Wash Club in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Freedom Wash Club the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Freedom Wash Club reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Freedom Wash Club.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Freedom Wash Club to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free FreedomWashClub.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Freedom Wash Club standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Chemical. Freedom Wash Club uses a low pressure soft wash system which contains chlorine bleach. This method is recommended by roof manufacturers and contractors and allows your roof to stay cleaner up to 3x longer than traditional pressure cleaning. Freedom Wash Club takes all precautions to protect your property, plants and foliage which include bagging the gutters to collect run off from the roof cleaning, covering plants and surrounding landscaping when necessary as well as rinsing all plants and foliage . Freedom Wash Club can not be held responsible for gutters that are not properly installed or sealed at the joints as well as any gutter irrigation that goes into the ground. In the unlikely event that any plants or foliage are damaged we ask that you immediately notify us with photographs. Most plants can fully recover within 1-2 months therefore any damage must be reassessed after 30 days from the service date.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Freedom Wash Club has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Freedom Wash Club does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Freedom Wash Club disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which FreedomWashClub.com links, and that link to FreedomWashClub.com. Freedom Wash Club does not have any control over those non-Freedom Wash Club websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Freedom Wash Club website or webpage, Freedom Wash Club does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Freedom Wash Club disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Freedom Wash Club websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Freedom Wash Club asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by FreedomWashClub.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Freedom Wash Club in accordance with Freedom Wash Club Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Freedom Wash Club will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Freedom Wash Club will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Freedom Wash Club or others. In the case of such termination, Freedom Wash Club will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Freedom Wash Club.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Freedom Wash Club to you any Freedom Wash Club or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Freedom Wash Club. Freedom Wash Club, FreedomWashClub.com, the FreedomWashClub.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with FreedomWashClub.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Freedom Wash Club or Freedom Wash Club licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Freedom Wash Club or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Freedom Wash Club reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Freedom Wash Club reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at FreedomWashClub.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Freedom Wash Club reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Freedom Wash Club may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Freedom Wash Club may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your FreedomWashClub.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Freedom Wash Club if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Freedom Wash Club notice to you thereof; provided that, Freedom Wash Club can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Freedom Wash Club and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Freedom Wash Club nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Freedom Wash Club, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Freedom Wash Club under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Freedom Wash Club shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Freedom Wash Club, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Freedom Wash Club and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Freedom Wash Club, or by the posting by Freedom Wash Club of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in West Palm Beach, Florida, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Freedom Wash Club may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Back to top
Freedom Wash Club Inc (“Freedom Wash Club“) operates FreedomWashClub.com and may operate other websites. It is Freedom Wash Club policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Freedom Wash Club collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Freedom Wash Club purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Freedom Wash Club visitors use its website. From time to time, Freedom Wash Club may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Freedom Wash Club also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on FreedomWashClub.com blogs/sites. Freedom Wash Club only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Freedom Wash Club websites choose to interact with Freedom Wash Club in ways that require Freedom Wash Club to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Freedom Wash Club gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at FreedomWashClub.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Freedom Wash Club are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Freedom Wash Club collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Freedom Wash Club. Freedom Wash Club does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Freedom Wash Club may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Freedom Wash Club may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Freedom Wash Club does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Freedom Wash Club discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Freedom Wash Club behalf or to provide services available at Freedom Wash Club websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Freedom Wash Club websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Freedom Wash Club will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Freedom Wash Club discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Freedom Wash Club believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Freedom Wash Club, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Freedom Wash Club website and have supplied your email address, Freedom Wash Club may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Freedom Wash Club and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Freedom Wash Club takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Freedom Wash Club, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Freedom Wash Club goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Freedom Wash Club may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Back to top